Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

‘A bit random but still fabulous’: Adele to deploy pop-up stadium for Munich concerts

Singer is to perform four outdoor gigs using clamshell-shaped stadium design, evoking the layout of her Las Vegas residency shows

Adele is to deploy a “a one off, bespoke pop-up stadium” for a series of new concerts, her first in mainland Europe since 2016.

The chart-topping, multiple Grammy-winning singer will play four concerts in Munich in August. She wrote on Instagram that she had not been considering new live dates after her 2022 concert in London’s Hyde Park and her ongoing residency in Las Vegas which is due to end in June. She added:

However, I was too curious to not follow up and indulge in this idea – a one-off, bespoke pop-up stadium designed around whatever show I want to put on? Ohh!? Pretty much slap bang in the middle of Europe? In Munich? That’s a bit random, but still fabulous! Right after the Euros? Come on England! With the Olympics next door? Go on Simone [Biles]! And some of my favourite artists playing shows too? Why … YES!! I haven’t played in Europe since 2016! I couldn’t think of a more wonderful way to spend my summer and end this beautiful phase of my life and career with shows closer to home.

Continue reading...

Post a Comment

0 Comments